Sunday, March 17, 2013

Vermont Hang-Gliding Assocition - Beach Club Member

Last night I was officially inducted into the Vermont Hang-Gliding Association's 'Beach Club'. This is an exclusive group of pilots that have flown to the New England coastline from Mt. Ascutney, VT. I am now number 15 in 30+ years of Hang-Gliding.

I had such an amazing experience landing on the beach after 95 miles of flying. You can read about the flight here. I am truly honored to be a part of this small band of pilots.

I would like to thank the following people for all their help, support, teachings, knowledge, etc. - Tom Lanning, David Baxter, Jeff Nicolay, Mike Barber, Ollie Gregory, Paris Williams, Sunny Venesky, Allen Stanish, Kip Stone, Matt Melvin, John Beckley, Jeff Curtis, J-J Cote, Filippo Oppicci, Ryan Crawford, and many, many, many more. Much appreciated. I couldn't have done this without you!

Oh, and my trusty Aeros Combat GT for getting me there!




No comments: