Friday, December 12, 2014

Supership For Sale

Aeros Combat GT 13.2 (142 squares)

a.k.a. Princess Tomahawk (she'll decapitate unsuspecting wire crews)

Practically brand new sail - 12 hours on it. Brand new wires. Airframe is completely inspected 2014 - like new. Carbon Fiber crossbars, basebar, and tail. On-the-fly adjustable CG - works great - helps with speed gliding, and pushing out in thermals; for those days full of climbing, climbing, speeding across the terrain, climbing, speeding, and climbing some more.

This is by far the best glider I have flown. Aeros has impeccable sail work, and extreme attention to detail on all parts. It is amazing, and it will make you a great pilot. As a matter of fact, I am just a mediocre pilot, but this glider made me look amazing. Just climb in, and let it take you for a ride. To the beach. :-D

Comes with tow chalk, XC bag, shipping box, 2 down tubes, aluminum base bar (back-up). This glider goes for $13,000 to $15,000 new. Asking $8500 or B.O. Meat puppet hanging off of it not included. But he will gladly fly it for you.

Photos included with new sail attached. Video display of glider awesomeness also included. 

Note: I took extremely good care of this wing. I even bribed my way into a more suitable transport vehicle at Big Spring so my glider would have a cushier ride. I had to disintegrate a couple people for looking at it too hard. I polished the battens weekly with the finest whale blubber, and it sleeps each night on a bed of unicorn hairs.






No comments: